For the injection of low-viscosity bone cement
Osteo-Force™ Bone Cement Injector Set
Used for injection of low viscosity bone cement into surgical sites.
Features and benefits
- Injector has an easy-to-control handle for uncomplicated two-handed operation
- Barrel of syringe holds up to 10 ml of cement
- Syringe incorporates selfpurging technology that evacuates air from the system prior to use
- Supplied with a 15 cm connecting tube
- Each half-rotation of injector handle delivers 0.2 ml of cement
Supplied sterile in peel-open packages. Intended for one-time use only.
|Osteo-Force™ Bone Cement Injector Set||HPIS-100|