Cement components are easy to mix, no measurement is required
Vertefix™ High Viscosity Bone Cement
Used for fixation of pathological fractures of the vertebral body using vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty procedures.
- Infused with Insite™ tracking beads
- Improved control with variable-sized barium particles for real-time flow visualization, high viscosity and long working time
- Two components (powder & liquid) PMMA bone cement
- Cement components are easy to mix, no measurement is required
- Injection time: 18 minutes. Yield: 18 cc of PMMA
Supplied sterile in box. Intended for one-time use.
- Painful vertebral compressions, fractures benign lesions (hemangioma)
- Malignant lesions (Metastatic cancer, myeloma, tumors)
- Treatment of acute & chronic instabilities
- Deformities of the thoracic and lumbar spine
- Osteoporosis, osteopenia, metastatic disease
|Vertefix™ High Viscosity Bone Cement||VBC-400|