The cement components are pre-portioned, making them easy to mix
Vertefix™ Plus biocompatible bone cement
Used for fixation of pathological fractures of the vertebral body using vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty procedures, as well as injection into pedicular screws.
Loaded with hydroxyapatite for biocompatibility. The good radiopacity enables efficient visualization guidance.
- Two components (powder & liquid) PMMA bone cement
- Cement components are easy to mix, no measurement is required
- Injection time: 8 minutes. Yield: 16 cc of PMMA
Supplied sterile in box. Intended for one-time use.
- Painful vertebral compressions, fractures benign lesions (hemangioma)
- Malignant lesions (Metastatic cancer, myeloma, tumors)
- Treatment of acute & chronic instabilities
- Deformities of the thoracic, lumbar and sacral spine
- Osteoporosis, osteopenia, metastatic disease
|Vertefix™ Plus biocompatible bone cement||VBC-100-PL|