Injector incorporates an ergonomic design, allowing uncomplicated operation
Duro-Ject™ Bone Cement Injector Set
Used for injection of low and medium viscosity bone cement into surgical sites.
2 rotating Luer Lock connectors proving free rotational movement of the injector
Features and benefits
- Injector incorporates an ergonomic design, allowing uncomplicated operation
- Injector is supplied with two 10 ml injector barrels that are graduated for easy monitoring of low and medium viscosity cement flow
- Set is supplied with two 29 cm precurved connecting tubes and two cement funnels for easy loading
- Precision-ground metal threads improve accuracy and control of cement injection
- Each full rotation of injector handle delivers 0.2 ml of cement
Supplied sterile in peel-open package. Intended for one-time use only.
|Duro-Ject™ Bone Cement Injector Set||DURO-100|