Cement components are easy to mix, no measurement is required
Osteofix™ Low Exothermic Bone Cement
Used for fixation of pathological fractures of the vertebral body using vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty procedures.
Medium viscosity enables long working time and give the possibility of multi-level injection procedures. The high rate of radiopacifer provides good visualization guidance.
- Two components (powder & liquid) PMMA bone cement
- Cement components are easy to mix, no measurement is required
- Injection time: 15.5 minutes. Yield: 16 cc of PMMA
Supplied sterile in box. Intended for one-time use.
- Painful vertebral compressions, fractures benign lesions (hemangioma)
- Malignant lesions (Metastatic cancer, myeloma, tumors)
- Treatment of acute & chronic instabilities
- Deformities of the thoracic, lumbar and sacral spine
- Osteoporosis, osteopenia, metastatic disease
|Osteofix™ Low Exothermic Bone Cement||VBC-200|